- Approx Floor Area: 210 sqm
- Land Size: 1795 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (security lights)
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary, Other (Family), Enviro friendly home (Enviro friendly home details: Solar hot water and woodburner)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Polished, Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (2 x Heat pumps)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Drapes, Gas hob, Oven, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Heated towel rail x 2, Burglar alarm, Garage door opener x 1, Heat pump x 2, Tapa cloth, Bathroom heater, Woodburner, Solar Hot water system, Spa pool (negotiable) , Garden shed, Fish pond and waterfall - "as is where is"
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Imitation Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Second Living)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private, Urban, Rural
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Spa, Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains, Other (C.C.C)
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Poised to enjoy plenty of sun, the spacious, well-maintained cedar-clad residence hosts expansive lawns, pretty border gardens, generous off-street parking & expansive patio & outdoor living space. Perfect just as it is, but long or short term, it's a great development & step-up opportunity!
Bordering paper road reserve at the end of a quiet no-exit street, this property has fantastic subdivision possibilities. It's longest boundary allows legal vehicle access to the rear grounds of this cheery home. Mowed & maintained by Council, this paper road land (with the same rights over it as sealed & unsealed roads) currently blends into the near-half-acre flat freehold title, so that this panoramic setting (currently unfenced), feels HUGE & spells opportunity for anyone with vision.
Tucked away above Henderson Heights & accessing nearby Lake Panorama walkway, highlights include:
Spacious master with walk-in robe opens to large elevated & covered deck (great views!)
Second double room & crisp family bathroom.
Large modern kitchen-dining-living, two heatpumps, woodburner, solar hot water; enjoy rural vistas in one direction & overlook gardens in two more.
Downstairs wing includes massive third bedroom, second living or ginormous office easily reconfigured to fourth bedroom, plus second family bathroom.
Internal access double garage & sealed off-street parking.
The generous patio is well-sheltered, leafy, & framed by covered decks. Accessed through bi-fold doors, the collective overall feelings of privacy, space & tranquility while bordering suburbia make this abode incredibly inviting.
Plenty of room for pets & kids to play. Near schools & bus stops, it's convenient location near local services & parks, is three minutes to trains, & just ten to SH16 (normal traffic).
Call Nathan Buxton today for more info, & see all 40 photos on best websites!